We held our annual meet & greet supper at the Doc’s Town Tea Room for the artists to get together, meet the new faces and finalize the last few details of the Tour this past week.
We are pleased to announce the line-up of artists who will be taking part in this year’s studio tour, which will take place on Sept. 22 & 23.
- Shantel Wall – painting
- Kim Undseth – pottery
- Rick Redekop – wood turning
- Keith Hampton – wood turning
- Carol Furman – pottery
- Don Ferguson – photography
- Hedi Gossweiler – alpaca fibre artist
- Krista Routledge – jewelry & photography
- Laura Hamilton – painting
- Aird Romich – blacksmith
- Sally Knelsen – painting
- Maria Enns – mixed media, artful upcycling
- Valerie Triggs – mixed media and photography
You can a view a map of all 6 studio locations here.
We are excited to begin preparing for the 10th edition of the Studio Tour! We are now accepting applications for this year’s event, which will take place Sept. 22 & 23, 2018. Open to Saskatchewan-based artists, we love to showcase a variety of works to the enthusiastic tour-goers. The deadline to apply is April 27th, 2018.