We held our annual meet & greet supper at the Doc’s Town Tea Room for the artists to get together, meet the new faces and finalize the last few details of the Tour this past week.
We are pleased to announce the line-up of artists who will be taking part in this year’s studio tour, which will take place on Sept. 22 & 23.
- Shantel Wall – painting
- Kim Undseth – pottery
- Rick Redekop – wood turning
- Keith Hampton – wood turning
- Carol Furman – pottery
- Don Ferguson – photography
- Hedi Gossweiler – alpaca fibre artist
- Krista Routledge – jewelry & photography
- Laura Hamilton – painting
- Aird Romich – blacksmith
- Sally Knelsen – painting
- Maria Enns – mixed media, artful upcycling
- Valerie Triggs – mixed media and photography
You can a view a map of all 6 studio locations here.
Thank you to everyone who came out and did the Studio Tour! We had a wonderful time seeing and speaking with you all. We couldn’t have it without you and your enthusiasm! It is now time for a well deserved break before we begin the planning for our 10th edition!?
We would also like to congratulate the winners of this year’s gift baskets:
- Landis Lang of Swift Current
- Paulette Hadden of Cabri
- Jacqui Popick of Saskatchewan Landing